We started in 1996 as an all-volunteer public service to hunting. No one has ever taken a penny in salary. All our information and pictures are free. Please scroll down to learn more.
- Burlington Rifle and Pistol Club Junior Competition Team
Contains current and past season details, results, records, photographs, related links, and an overview of the team.
- Features the 40 States that host Olympic-style competitions. Contains newsletters, press releases, sponsorship details, and job opportunities.
- Olympic Shooting Fact Sheet
Information describing the events and history of shooting events in the Olympics.
- Olympic Shooting: General Information
The United States Olympic Committee (USOC) is the coordinating body for Olympics-related activity in the USA. The USOC assists in finding opportunities for every American to participate in sports.
- Russian Shooting Union
Official site of the Russian sport shooting organization. Includes news, official rules and organization.
- World Wide Olympic Shooting Giant’s Gallery 1996-1996
Olympic shooting competition consists of two parts: basic shooting and final shooting. On the final shooting the top eight athletes of basic competition are simultaneously fighting to win the gold.